We are strongly convinced by the idea, that our partners in the camp know their needs the best. Thats why we work very close together with the people in Kakuma Refugee Camp.
Through our two centers and an internet café, we provide a number of different educational courses on computer.
See here a list of some courses, which we provided:
– Higher Education connected learning (social media, digital marketing and IT)
– Nanodegree (advanced coding and programming degree)
– Computer basics (introductory IT)
– A Good Start (life philosophy, coaching and female empowerment)
– New Africa Media Youth (developers working on an app)
– KYF freelancers (online freelancers)
– KIRON (online university)
– Various other individual online courses that we have been donated by other organisations (Microsoft, Udemy, etc.)